There are numerous car detailing packages, which does give you quite a choice, and if you are thinking about giving your set of wheels a treat, here are a few of the popular vehicle detailing packages on offer.
- Protection Detail – Focusing on protecting the exterior surfaces, a protection detail includes a thorough wash and wax is applied, followed by a sealant to protect the bodywork and wheels.
- Enhancement Detail – Similar to the protection detail, with a machine polish applied to give the car some extra shine. With the best car detailing in Glasgow, you can book your car in at the weekend, but book early, as this is a busy time of the year.
- New Car Detail – You might think a brand new car doesn’t need detailing, yet dealerships are on a tight schedule and typically, the car needs a good clean. A full clean both inside and out is followed by a wash and wax, with the tyres and wheels cleaned and polished, while the windows are cleaned inside and out.
- Minor Correction Detail – If your car’s paintwork looks dull and jaded, this detail will bring the paint up to a fantastic shine, which is done by applying several machine polishes.
- Protective Film Detail – Paint protection film is applied to the vehicle, and this clear multi-layered film will protect the bodywork against scratches and scuffs.
If you book with an established car detailing outfit, they produce stunning results and your car will look better than it did when you first drove it out of the showroom.